To letGet in touch
No one knows the Newhaven area quite like we do. As local experts, we are here to help you find the right rental property and to guide you through what seems any obstacles and queries that you might have.
When we have a clear picture of what kind of property you require, we will try and match you to the right property.
We will let you know if there are any charges you have to pay in addition to the rent and how we protect your deposit. We will also ensure you have a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and a gas safety certificate as both are legal requirements.
As approved members of Safeagent, we ensure that when you rent a property, your tenancy is safeguarded. Download the leaflet to find out more.
Once an offer has been agreed, we will require the following information and references. These are likely to take up to two weeks to complete.
Properties to let
65 Chapel Street, Newhaven BN9 9QD
Price: LETVIEW PROPERTY
From all applicants our reference company will ask for:
- Two forms of identification, including photo ID
- Reference from a previous landlord, or
- If you have not rented previously or recently, we will usually ask you for a guarantor
- A credit check
- A reference from your employer
- A guarantor or previous employment references
- Ask to see your most recent business accounts or request an accountant’s reference
- We may request a guarantor where there is no accounts history
- A letter from your college or University to confirm you are a student there
- A guarantor who guarantees the rent will be paid
Again, this is only a general guide. Occasionally we vary these stipulations, either at our discretion or at the landlord’s request or applicant, to ensure that a proper and fair, check is made to verify the suitability of applicants for our landlord’s properties.