PropertiesGet in touch
Selling your property with Meeching Estate Agents
For over 20 years, Meeching Estate Agents have been the premier agents for house sales and lettings in Newhaven and the surrounding area. When you instruct us to sell or let your home, you can be assured of an experienced and professional estate agency service from a team with vast local knowledge.
Properties for sale
26 Station Road, Denton, Newhaven
Price: £400,000VIEW PROPERTY
52 Station Road, Mount Pleasant, Newhaven
Price: SOLDVIEW PROPERTY
3 Northdown Road, Newhaven
Price: SOLDVIEW PROPERTY
Now is a great time to sell your property
If you are looking to sell, this is the time to put your property on the market. Sales continue to be strong, and the current market is as strong as it has been for over ten years.
Demand is high for the right properties. Spring brings more daylight and sunshine, which allows for better photography, attractive gardens and a chance for us to show buyers around in a Covid-safe way.
Following the announcement of the nil-rate stamp duty, on properties up to £500,000, being extended until 30th June 2021, and for properties up to £250,000 until the end of September, the market has remained buoyant. Mortgage guarantee schemes for buyers with small deposits are now available for homes up to £600,000.
So why use Meeching Estate agents?
We have a small team of local experts who live in Newhaven and the surrounding area, and there are no other local estate agents with as much local knowledge as ourselves.
We can tell you all you ask about local schools, parks, walks, what it is like to live in the town or in the adjacent areas of Denton, South Heighton or Piddinghoe.
We take time to listen to our vendors and buyers, build a good relationship and provide a quality service to each individual. Once the price is agreed upon, we will keep in touch with you throughout the process, and until you exchange. We make sure you are kept informed every step of the way, and that the process works well for our buyers and vendors.
How we market your property
We offer a personal valuation and pre-sale advice: professional photography, 2D & D3 floor plans and a brochure. Your listing is shown on Zoopla; we will install a For Sale board, handle buyer registration and arrange fully accompanied viewings.
We will handle your offer negotiations and keep you informed of the sales progression. You will have full support six days a week.
The right agent
Our energetic approach to marketing your home, together with our enthusiasm and commitment, means we try harder to find a buyer for your property in a timescale that suits you, and at the right price.
No one-size-fits all when it comes to property, and we ensure we look at each property to identify the most suitable way to market your home.
Delivering Quality Service
The service we provide is a fundamental part of our business profile. We keep in regular contact with all our vendors, and it is always our intention to keep you fully informed of progress during the sales period and after a buyer has been found. We will never leave you in the dark about what is happening. With a regular market appraisal, you will always know the current situation.
Eight great tips for selling your home.
- Safety first. You don’t want potential purchasers falling down the stairs, or tripping over children’s toys etc.
- Space sells. The bigger a property looks, the better. A good de-clutter is essential prior to marketing your home.
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness! No potential purchaser is impressed by a dirty property.
- Carry out the minor repairs. Wonky cupboard doors, doorbells not working, stiff windows, there are lots of little jobs for the weekend.
- Keep on top of the gardening. A well-tended garden can help sell your home quickly, but a shabby one could knock thousands of any offer.
- Organise your Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). This is an essential piece of paperwork. We can help you get this done inexpensively.
- Get your paperwork in order and keep receipts and warranties together. It all helps for a much smoother and hassle-free transaction.
- Listen to your agent when it comes to value. Comparison sites on the internet are often wildly inaccurate.